Our Flip: Open House!!

Alrighty peeps, our flip is officially on the market!!  And you know what that means . . .

Our Flip: Open House

Woohoo!!  I think it’s kinda cool that our very first open house is exactly two months to the day after we closed on this baby.

Just click here to find our flip on the map.  We hope to see you on Sunday!!  I’ll be in “realtor mode,” but if I know me I won’t be able to resist a little squealing over meeting a reader!

Comments

1. Meredith says:

I wish I could make it to Dallas for the open house! I know it will be fabulous!

2. Lucinda says:

I look forward to meeting you and seeing this great house!

3. Kristina says:

I’ll be there! I’m bringing another one of your readers Desiree with me! Yay can’t wait!

Wait!!! Where are all the After pictures?! Did I miss them?! If I lived within four hours driving I’d be there. Alas, it’d be more like four days so I can’t make it – but I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope it sells in a snap! Please let us know how it goes!

I want to feature your before and after pix on my blog too please – maybe next week?!

• Liz says:

Christy,

Ooh, that would be so fun!! Ha, you haven’t missed the after pictures – I’ll post them early next week – probably Tuesday, I think people may need a little break from all of this real estate talk!! :)

~ Liz

5. amy says:

I’m so impressed. What a turn around. Best of luck on the selling end.

6. Averill says:

So exciting — I hope you get an amazing turnout. If I were in the DFW area I’d totally go myself. Best of luck and enjoy your weekend!

PS – Super impressed how quickly you guys got this done, especially considering everything you did.

7. nikkisnacs says:

Have fun! I’m looking forward to all of the after pics!

8. kathy says:

very impressed with the speed of this project! congrats!

9. Jen says:

The flip is gorgeous in person!! I love it, great job!!

10. Lucinda says:

Liz,
    The house is a showplace. So many great details. We really enjoyed meeting you and your husband.
    I know a buyer will come soon!
    Lucinda