Without Further Adieu…

Without Further Adieu . . .

Introducing our new starburst mirrors!! (You can check out what our bedroom looked like before right here).  I think it’s true love.

Without Further Adieu . . .

And the best part is that these babies were on sale and I had a gift card, so they were . . . FREE!!

Without Further Adieu . . .

Even if you don’t have a gift card, these gorgeous mirrors from Pier 1 are a total bargain at $49.95 (they were an extra 15% off that price when I bought them).  And they’re dead ringers for the much (MUCH!) pricier version from Z Gallerie!

Without Further Adieu . . .

Even the kitties can’t resist hanging out in our bedroom now that the mirrors have jazzed it up so much.

Without Further Adieu . . .

Made any changes to your bedroom lately?

Comments

1. Tonya says:

Wow! I LOVE the mirrors! They are beautiful and look amazing in your bedroom! Great job Liz!!!

2. kathy says:

wow… terrific find… what a bargain for beautiful mirrors! they look fantastic in the room!

Absolutely gorgeous Liz!~ And I love your bedding ensemble too. What a nice room to call your own. I’ve changed from an all white duvet to a brown and white patterened one, in celebration of fall!

• Liz says:

Thanks for all the kind words, guys!

Christy,

I love the idea of changing your bedding for the season. We have a navy and cream quilt that I keep saying I’m going to use this winter (we used to have it on our bed back at the townhouse), but I’m just too in love with our current duvet to switch it out! We’ll see if I can make myself do it. :)

~ Liz

4. Averill says:

Love them! They really help finish off the room beautifully.

5. Lilian says:

LOVE the fat cat too!

6. Nicole says:

Love the new addition!

7. Janis says:

The gallery tray with the blue & green bottles and paprika daisies highlights your talent for decorating, Liz. Fabulous idea!

8. Love the mirrors! They look great in your room.

9. Oh I am so in love with your mirrors ! I’ve got my eye spied on one at Michaels of all places. Hoping to pick it up with a coupon this weekend.

Love all your touches !

• Liz says:

Kate,

I saw some fabulous starburst mirrors at Michael’s, too! Lucky girl, I know yours is going to be lovely!

~ Liz