Inside Etsy’s Corporate Offices

These days it’s hard to find someone that hasn’t bought something fabulous through Etsy.  Their unique, handmade items from independent artisans make my heart go pitter pat.  How about you?

Although I’m pretty sure you would have to tear me out of my home office kicking and screaming, I started thinking that going to work at Etsy every day might not be too shabby.  Especially after I spied these inspiring images on Apartment Therapy of the Etsy corporate headquarters {designed by Hangar Design Group}.

{ Do you see the “Craft” area on the left?  Shouldn’t every office have one?!? }

Think you could deal with rolling out of bed and spending the work day in these digs?  Did Hangar Design Group capture the quirky, handmade qualities that you’ve come to expect from Etsy?

P.S.  Turns out this is my 300th post – dang, time flies!!  Thanks for hanging in there with me – you guys make this so much more fun than I could have imagined.  :)

Images via Hangar Design Group, photographed by Ty Cole.

Comments

1. beth says:

WOW!! Really cool to see their office space!
    beth´s last blog post post ..Guest Post- Interior Designer Stephanie from Moxie Maley!

2. Stephanie says:

I’m such an Etsy fan, and what a great place to work!! Glad to have found your blog, and thanks for visting my post at Design A-Peele!
    Stephanie´s last blog post post ..Guest Blogging!

3. Jen R. says:

Congrats on hitting 300! How did that happen already?

Looks like a fun place to me…

4. Janis says:

I want to work there! I was ready to change careers until I discovered the offices are in Brooklyn! :(

5. Joi says:

I would LOVE to go to work there!
    Joi´s last blog post post ..Fun Find- Antique Store Lamp

Wow, what amazing ‘office space’ I love the quirkiness!! I would be so inspired working there, talk about doing what you love :)
    Katrina´s last blog post post ..Sons Tween Room- Wrap Chair Desk Chair

7. This is amazing. What a creative work environment. My favorite is the red London phone booth! Big CONGRATS on your 300th post! And yes, every office should have a craft area!
    Two Lovely Spaces´s last blog post post ..Pending Project…

8. Really cool — and very, very Etsy.

Btw, congrats on hitting 300!!!
    Averill (Odi et Amo)´s last blog post post ..Speaking of Lucite

9. Joan says:

Looks like a fun place to work/play to me!
    Congratulations on your 300th post – I believe I have read, enjoyed, and been inspired by nearly every one of them. The way you write shows that you love what you do. Keep on doing it, Liz!

Oh my goodness – what a beautiful place to work! I love it! And super cool Liz – Congrats on your 300th post! Go you!

11. Amanda says:

What amazing office space. Where are they located?

12. Yeah, my office doesn’t look anything like that!
    Sunny’s Life in Rehab´s last blog post post ..Household Tip

13. Thomas says:

Wow, this looks amazing! It must be so nice for them to work in such inspiring surroundings.
    Thomas´s last blog post post ..Spanish Politicians Try to Protect Bullfighting as ‘Culture’

14. Casa e Cose says:

Oh oh oh oh oh oh…that is so nice! Why am i not working there? hmmmmm i desperatly need a change!
    Thanks for posting – makes me more inspired to do so.