We’re Flipping Another House!!

Oh yes.  And I’m beyond excited.

As of 10:30 this morning, this baby will officially be ours:

Let the demo begin!!!

Comments

YAHOO!!!! I’m so excited for you guys! Please please please let us in on all the details again! I LOVED the last house you did – reading those posts was a highlight of my blog reading. So fun and inspiring and interesting!! Good luck with this one! I’m sure you’ll ROCK IT!

2. Katie says:

How exciting!!! Good Luck!!! I look forward to future posts!
    Katie´s last blog post post ..Chic Wine Glasses

3. How exciting! I can’t wait to see what you will do with it!

~Chelsea
    Chelsea@ThisFreshFossil´s last blog post post ..Etsy Love

4. Caroline says:

Make sure you leave the baby pipe-cleaner tree in the front yard. I think it adds a little something special. :)

5. Liz says:

Thanks guys, I can’t wait to tell you all about it! And for sure, I’ll be keeping you posted with every little detail along the way. :)

Caroline,

I know, right? I was thinking of making it a feature, maybe doing a little rock circle around it or a path leading to it. Something that awesome should certainly be accented! :) Hehe.

~ Liz

Looks like such a great house…loving those huge windows in the front! looking forward to you working your magic again like you did on your last flip.

Q: After the house is made-over, have you ever thought about moving into it yourself, and selling your current home? Just curious, I’m sure it must me tempting sometimes

7. Janis says:

You have created the coolest job for yourself! I’ll be excited to see the action shots. :)

8. kathy says:

Yay!! How exciting! Can’t wait to hear about the progress

9. Joan says:

How FUN is this going to be for all of us!?! I am going to be disappointed if the previous owners didn’t leave purple shag carpet, or at least have smoked mirrors on the bedroom ceiling!
    Let the show begin! I am so excited for you guys, and me also as your blog groupie!

10. LadySmith says:

Hi there! First time to your site.
    So excited to see the picture of your new house – reminds me a lot of our house – 1960s brick bungalow. We have done two massive renos and other jobs to ours so I look forward to reading about and seeing all of your changes for some inspiration!
    p.s. how bad is it inside? ours was baaaad!

11. Meredith says:

NEED MORE PICS!!!! Will this be a traditional finish out? Very excited about viewing the transformation. What’s the estimated time for construction?

12. Liz says:

LadySmith,

It’s not nearly as visually offensive as our first flip, but it’s still getting the full treatment! I promise there will be more pics to come… :)

~ Liz

13. Lauren says:

But I LOVE visually offensive! Ah well – you kept that once nicely quiet – well done. (YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Lauren´s last blog post post ..DIY dining- what’s for dinner

14. How exciting! I love a good project, especially one that makes you some money!

15. Nicole says:

Like the look from the outside…can’t wait to see the inside! Good luck!
    Nicole´s last blog post post ..that fall feeling

16. LadySmith says:

Liz: thanks for the reply. By the looks of it, you have a bit more experience than we did, but all in all, we’re pleased with how things turned out with our two renos (main floor and basement). I won’t offer any wisdom as, by the looks of it, you have a knack and don’t need any. But …. one thing that we are SOOOO happy we did … a beautiful wood garage door. Totally fits the style of the house. Hoping to get one for the front door as well soon. Visually, amazing first impression. Have fun & can’t wait to see pics.
    LadySmith´s last blog post post ..Laundry- Laundry Everywhere

17. Lucinda says:

Liz,
    This looks like a perfect project! Can’t wait to see the changes. Is it in the same area as the last one. We need your great style in Lake Highlands!

• Liz says:

Lucinda,

It’s just about 6 streets south of the last one – what can I say, we love this area! I bet someday we’ll branch out for future projects, though. :)

~ Liz