The Flip: The 3 Phases of Demolition

This is what happens when demo goes faster than expected and the dumpster runs out of room and can’t be emptied until the next day . . .

More pics to come . . .

P.S.  Thanks for all your help yesterday in figuring out what to do with the entryway!  I’ll keep you posted!

Comments

1. Lauren says:

Full dumpster!! Wow! I suppose that deserves a congrats – surely a nice problem to have?
    Lauren´s last blog post ..Day 40- life around here

2. Sarah Z says:

Wow….That looks like a lot of hard work. I can’t wait to see the after !

3. Demo is always the easiest part though… we’re under construction in the kitchen (though to a lesser degree than your pics!) and it’s getting quite “grody” in there too. I share your pain. You should think about those Bagsters I posted about last week if you need more dumpster space. The link is here if you’d like to read more about them.
    Sarah @ The Ugly Duckling House´s last blog post ..Friday Funny- PB Knockoff

Wow that was super fast!!! We had a teeny tiny demo project over the weekend – and it was messy……nothing of course compared to that!! So glad everything is on track!
    Katrina´s last blog post ..The Dish- Simple Chili &amp Fried Corn Cakes

5. Stephanie says:

Holy Destruction! Looks like you are moving right along. I like the new floor plan, a few things I had missed when I first looked at it. That is weird considering I left such a lengthy post haha. So exciting!
    Stephanie´s last blog post ..Craigslist is a girls best friend

Wow you must have a huge crew! Can’t wait to see more!!!

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement! I am SOOO excited!!!

• Liz says:

Christy,

Believe it or not, the crew was only 2-4 guys, but this was over a period of 2.5 days – they are demo rock stars and should be finishing up on Monday!

~ Liz