You guys, I’ve been smiling all day because of your awesome comments about the flip – you sure know how to make a gal feel good!!
Since I got lots of questions about where all the staging goodies came from, I thought I’d fill you in on my sources with links (where possible and while they last).
- sofa – World Market Emerson sofa
- area rug – eBay, Braided Jute Area Rug from Natural Home Rugs in 9 x 12
- coffee table – Overstock, Tray Top Bunching Table Set (came with 2 end tables that you’ll see later used as nightstands in the master bedroom)
- green pillows – Pier 1
- paisley pillow – Pier 1, Embroidered Paisley Pillow in Blue
- throw – Ikea, Stockholm Throw in Beige (I think)
- wooden bowl – Pottery Barn, wedding present, from my home
- mercury glass balls (they’re really ornaments – shhhh)- I’m pretty sure I got most these guys from Hobby Lobby a few years ago (with some extras from my mom), from my home
- wood table and benches – World Market, Napa Dining Table and Benches
- bar stools – World Market, Elana Banana Leaf Bar Stool Set (bought individually)
- glass hurricane – Ikea, from my home
- woven decorative balls – Home Goods, from my home
- green plate – Ikea, Trivsam dinner plate
- woven place mat – Ikea, Snar place mat
- linen napkin – Pottery Barn, Linen Hemstitch Napkins in White, wedding present, from my home
- flatware – Bed Bath & Beyond, Lenox Pearl Platinum stainless steel flatware, wedding present, my every day flatware
- leather club chairs – Overstock, Tivoli Dark Brown Leather Arm Chair
- paisley pillows – Pier 1, Embroidered Paisley Pillow in Blue
- woven basket & pinecones – from my mom’s home
- canvas artwork – Ikea, Pjatteryd
I think that’s everything, but let me know if there’s something I missed, or if you have questions about any of the sources!