Did you guys have a great weekend? We actually got snow here in Dallas, which was kind of exciting. The weather got all crazy right before our open house on Sunday, which we were pretty worried about, but somehow we still had a really great turn out!
Thanks for your awesome comments about the dining room! Here are the sources we used for staging (with links where possible and while they last).
- chandelier – cb2, Lumen Pendant Lamp, no longer available (Ack! I just looked for it and it seems to have been discontinued – I was thinking of getting it for our home, so this kind of breaks my heart!)
- dining table – Weir’s, local furniture store (has 2 leaves not pictured)
- upholstered chairs – World Market, Marco Dining Chair in Surf (on sale)
- striped rug – Pottery Barn, 8 x 10 Striped Cotton Mat in Blue (steal of the century!)
- silver bowl/tray – Macy’s, Nambé “Uliveto” Bread Tray, wedding present, from my home
- woven decorative balls – Home Goods
- wood buffet – Home Goods
- glass-base lamps – Home Goods
- floral canvas artwork – Ikea, PJÄTTERYD
That’s all, folks! If there’s anything I missed or if you have any questions, hit me up in the comments! :)