A Special Date

Today we bought this:

A Special Date

Two years ago today we bought this:

We're Flipping Out

And four years ago today we did this:

A Special Date

I think there might be something special about this date.  I can’t wait to see what happens next.  :)

Comments

1. Awww … happy anniversary and congrats all around. We have good juju with the first weekend in June (although obviously the date changes). It’s when we went on our first day and when we closed on our house.
    Erin @ The Impatient Gardener´s last blog post post ..Easy art

2. Wow that is amazing that so many great things have happened on that date and happy anniversary! 12 is a lucky number for me because my birthday is 12/12 and our anniversary is 6/12 :)
    KT @ KT’s Refinishing School´s last blog post post ..WIAW and Remember When Wednesday RWW

3. Aw how nice! Happy Anniversary!

4. Heidi says:

I think i need to move to Texas! All of these awesome ranches….. (at first glance all of your flips have sort of looked the same on the outside…) These large ranches do not exist in Oregon! I envy your real estate!! Congrats on your anniversary too!

Ha, they definitely have some serious similarities! It’s funny, I’m a big ranch-lover also – they’re just so darn liveable!

5. Brittney says:

Congrats on your recent purchase and your anniversary! It’s our 4 year anniversary too!
    Brittney´s last blog post post ..Green Report Card

6. Jessie says:

Congrats on your anniversary! May you be blessed with happiness and a blissful marriage for years to come!

Jessie

I want to see more wedding photos! Happy Anniversary! AND – congratulations on closing on your next flip! I am SO EXCITED to see what you do and how you make all the decisions associated with it. I live vicariously though you, I do!

What a special date, indeed! Happy Anniversary!!!

8. That is too cool! Happy anniversary and congrats on the new flip! We can’t wait to see what happens next either. :)
    Meredith @ Welcome to Heardmont´s last blog post post ..Tutorial- Cheater Roman Shade

9. janis says:

And what a gorgeous wedding it was! I remember packing my Beetle full of bridesmaids and cute friends. And I remember blowing bubbles for the get-away. Happy Anniversary and Happy New FLIP!

Thanks Janis, such fun memories! :) I have some super cute pics of you and Jen dancing up a storm at our wedding – love it!

10. Congratulations!! and happy home and wedding anniversary!! Definitely a lucky date for you two :)

11. Here’s to happy anniversaries! Congrats.

12. Congrats on your anniversary! Can’t wait to see what you have in store for the house!

13. Wow, how special! Congrats to you on all of your investments and successes! Together, you can “improve” anything!

xo
    Kate

14. A new flip… so very exiting! I definitely think you’re starting out with good karma. Can’t wait to see what you do with this one.

15. Lisa says:

Awesome!!!

16. Emily S. says:

It looks beautiful, Liz! Congrats!!!

Happy Anniversary – Congrats on the newset Flip, which I already know will be amazing!