Sold!

I’ve been counting down the days since the flip went under contract in early October and now I can officially say that the flip is sold!!

Sold!

The sale went down yesterday afternoon, and the whole process over the past month or so went pretty darn smoothly.  The movers came on Thursday to put all of the staging furniture into storage, and then we did paint touch ups and little odds and ends over the weekend.  And now the house belongs to a new couple!

Here’s the timeline of how this latest flip went:

May 20, 2011 – entered into a contract to buy the flip

June 2, 2011purchased the flip

June 3, 2011 – demolition began

August 9, 2011 – construction was finished

August 12, 2011listed the flip for sale

October 4, 2011 – entered into a contract to sell the flip

November 7, 2011 – flip is sold to the new owners

All in all, we owned our third flip for 159 days.

Are you guys ready for the next one?  I know I am!!

P.S.  You can check out the whole renovation process for our third flip here, or check out all four of our renovations here.

Comments

1. WOW! Congratulations. I am sure the new owners love everything you did =)

Thanks, I hope so!! It is really fun to know that someone new is getting to enjoy the renovations. :)

2. Lauren says:

Going for gold next time? 100 days or fewer!! Well done.
    Lauren´s last blog post post ..Painting and pimping Ikea Expedit

3. Congratulations you guys! What an awesome feeling it must be to see all that hard work finally pay off!
    Meredith @ Welcome to Heardmont´s last blog post post ..Comment on Guest Bath: Addressing the Vanity (Part 3) by Jen Y

4. Kirsty says:

Wow! Amazing job on the Flip! Congrats on the sale! I’m a new reader and I can’t wait to get to follow along with your next flip xo K

5. Jen Rames says:

Congrats!! I can’t wait to see what you find next. Glad it all went so smoothly!
    Jen Rames´s last blog post post ..The Lodge

Woo-hoo! Congrats Liz! That’s so freaking awesome. So happy for you all! You know I can’t wait till you do it again!!!
    christy´s last blog post post ..38 weeks = man hands

Congrats!! I know how much work you two put into the house and it looks amazing :) I’m so happy it sold so fast! :)

8. congrats! I am jealous of those lucky owners that get those awesome built-ins. I want them.

9. Kristy Swain says:

Congrats! Lucky buyers! Excited to see the next one!

10. That is wonderful news. Congratulations! On to the next one now… so much fun!
    kit @ DIYdiva´s last blog post post ..Homeless

11. Congrats, Liz! You guys did such a great job!!
    rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray´s last blog post post ..sadie + stella: Favorite Room

12. nikki says:

Congrats! I’m sure the new owners are excited to be getting such a great house!

13. wow that was fast, and it did came out with great results congrats for another success

14. Jessie says:

Congratulations on the sale! That was quick! The master bathroom looks gorgeous, by the way! You guys did an awesome job! Love it those marble tiles in the shower!

Looking forward to read about your next flip!

Jessie