Kitchen Design Plan for the Flip

It’s crazy to me that we’re only 3 weeks into this latest flip and we’ve already picked each and every finish that’s going into this house!  Boxes are starting to arrive and it’s getting very exciting around here.  :)

Want a sneak peek at what we have planned for the kitchen?

Recipe for a Killer Kitchen

I can’t pick a single feature that I’m most excited about – I think it’s a tie between the ice blue granite counters (which aren’t really blue so I’m not sure where that name came from), the white penny round tile backsplash (which is going to the ceiling), and the rich brown floating shelves that are going on either side of the range hood.

What about you, is there any particular feature that floats your boat?

Next week I’ll be spilling the beans on the design plans for the guest and master baths, so stay tuned!

Comments

1. Kate says:

Now this looks like it’s going to be one pretty kitchen. I love every detail. So, so pretty. Would you mind sharing the paint color names?

Of course!! The cabinet paint is Atrium White by Pittsburgh Paints (we’ll have it color matched) and the wall color is Wool Skein by Sherwin Williams. Hope that helps!

2. Amanda says:

I just commented in your Pinterest – I am so in love with penny tile. We just did it in our kitchen, which is soon to be a rental property, and you can BET we’ll be doing it again in our new house!
    Love the whole look you’re going with for this one!

• Amanda says:

Also, we used that same style chrome handles for our new cabinets, come to think of it….LOL

Ha, great minds think alike! Love hearing that you’re thrilled with how it turned out, that makes me so excited for this kitchen!

3. I think that’s the exact faucet we put in our new sink. I love, LOVE it. http://oneprojectatatime.blogspot.com/2011/07/42-houston-we-have-counter-tops.html

4. Wow! Loving it! Can’t wait to see it all come together!

5. Very pretty choices, I love all your flip kitchens!

The floating shelves, the backsplash and the counters! Also – LOVE your new short and sweet profile description. Adorable.

7. Annie says:

I love the YHL vibe! I can’t wait to see the reveal!

8. I just looked through all your past kitchens and love them all!!! Can’t wait to see how this one comes out.

Laurel