This is Happening Right Now

It's Great To Be Home - Demolition at the Flip

What a difference a day makes.  :)

Comments

1. Onward!!

2. Tonya says:

So exciting! Can’t wait to see how this flip turn out!

3. Asiyah says:

I would love to be able to do something like this…right now I’m too chicken to dip my toe in the water, but I want to change that. Until then, I’ll live that part of my life vicariously through you!

4. deb says:

Seriously… :)

5. ShannonU says:

OOh, fun. Way to hop right on it, even in this relentless TX rain!
    Out with the green carpet and creepy chain-dangling fixtures….and in with???
    Are you doing another white kitchen with dark hardwoods? They are so classically pretty, and have clearly sold well.
    Or are you mixing it up this time?
    Please, please….a quick post on your plans??

I will definitely fill you guys in on the plans soon! We’re trying a few different things, which will be fun. :)

Love seeing all the house progress!! And the living room window is both huge and perfect!

7. Leo C. says:

Wow! Great work. It sometimes takes a lot of guts to make a radical home transformation, but it looks like you have it in you. I can’t wait to see the finished product.

8. Cam says:

Thrilled to come across your blog! My husband and I just finished our 2nd flip and we also have several rentals that we have remodeled too. Glad I am getting in on the beginning of this flip to follow you! Good Luck:)

Thanks Cam, and good luck to you in your flipping adventures as well! :)

9. That’s some serious renovation work going on, hope it all turns out good. I really like the green ceiling (2nd image from the bottom). Are you planning to keep it or repaint it with boring white? :)

10. Delane says:

Wow! You’ve got some serious work happening! I can’t wait to see the final product. And to see those “jail bars” come down.
    Water Damage Duluth GA

11. All the best, exciting aint it? Nearly thought that pin thing is a part of the pic..lol..

12. Wow looks like you’ve got some serious work on your hands there, I like your style!

13. Trevor says:

Wow! Awesome to see the in process pictures. I usually see the end result in my line of work – not the in process gutting that occurs.
    TP