It looks like venting a little might have paid off. :)
Since that post:
– the tile in the backsplash has been replaced
– the countertop has been shaved down so the stove will fit
– a trim piece has been added under the countertop so the dishwasher can be screwed in
– the stove has been installed
– the landscapers are over there doing their thing
– I talked to the kitchen designer at Home Depot and it looks like the cabinet trim issue is on its way toward being resolved (more on that later)
– the painter is coming on Saturday to do paint touchups and patch a little sheetrock so the final air vent can be installed
…the electricians should be there right now. I’m on my way over there for another walkthrough.
Looks like this flip might finally get completed after all!
Darn, now I’ve jinxed it…
(Here’s a little shot from a few weeks ago.)