Sources for Our 6th Flip

Hey peeps!  I’ve been getting questions about sources for different things at this flip so I thought I’d compile them all into one post – sound good?

Here we go!

Finished Photos 116

Exterior brick color – Stamped Concrete from Sherwin Williams

Exterior trim color – Extra White from Sherwin Williams

House numbers – Home Depot

Front door color – Waterscape from Sherwin Williams

Wall light modern outdoor sconce

"After" Flip Photos: The living areas, including the kitchen

Interior wall and trim color – Alabaster from Sherwin Williams

Front door color – Waterscape from Sherwin Williams

Front door – local builder supply (sorry, they won’t give us the name of their door supplier!)

Dining room chandelier Capiz Pendant

"After" Flip Photos: The living areas, including the kitchen

Kitchen cabinets Martha Stewart cabinetry line, Ox Hill PureStyle door style in Ocean Floor finish (the cabinets were delivered assembled and pre-finished)

Backsplash tile white glass subway tile provided by Subway Tile Outlet with white grout

Counter tops – 3cm bianco carrera marble

Appliances – Kenmore Elite brand

Kitchen faucet – provided by Kohler

Kitchen sink – Ebay merchant

Cabinet pulls metrik pulls

"After" Flip Photos: The living areas, including the kitchen

Fireplace surround tile ocean 1 x 2 mini glass subway tile provided by Subway Tile Outlet with white grout

Hardwoods + stain color – 2.5 inch width red oak stained Coffee Brown

Fireplace mantle – custom

"After" flip photos: The bathrooms

Guest bath vanity Martha Stewart cabinetry line, Dunmere door style in Sharkey Gray finish (the vanity was delivered assembled and pre-finished)

Counter tops – 3cm bianco carrera marble

Vanity light 3 light sconce

Faucet Concord mini-widespread in chrome

Cabinet pulls – Home Depot (can’t find online)

Cabinet knobs Giagni chrome post knob

Mirror Songe mirror

Floor tile carrera white pinwheel mosaic

Shower tile 3 x 6 white subway tile with Delorean Gray grout

Tub – existing cast iron tub, reglazed

"After" flip photos: The bathrooms

Master bath vanity Martha Stewart cabinetry line, Turkey Hill door style in Maple Acorn stain (the vanity was delivered assembled and pre-finished)

Counter tops – 3cm bianco carrera marble

Faucet Torino widespread faucet

Vanity light 3 light sconce

Cabinet pulls polished chrome Sutton collection

Mirror Upton mirror

Floor tile carrera white marble herringbone mosaic

Shower wall tile – 3 x 6 white subway tile with Delorean Gray grout

Shower valves – Premier Essen series (for some reason the product doesn’t seem to exist anymore!)

If there’s anything I forgot to include that you’re curious about, just ask!  :)

Comments

1. Barbara says:

What paint do you use on your ceilings?

In this house, we ran the wall color right up onto the ceiling! But in previous flips we’ve just used Sherwin William’s ceiling white.

2. Asiyah says:

Wow. How gracious of you to share all those details! Thanks so much!!

3. Mike Thompson says:

Stunning home, Liz. It’s great to have all the pics together like you have in this post. You get a real sense of the space as if one were actually on a walk-through with the realtor. Hope the offers are pouring in and you have a bidding war on your hands. After the quality work that went into making this rescue a home, you deserve a huge return on investment.

Best,
    Mike

So awesome. One of my projects planned for this summer is to re-paint our front door. I was thinking of going with a cobalt blue, but after seeing how awesome yours looks both on the outside and inside, I’m considering this color now. Will show Matt and see what he thinks. And will be sure to share with you when done! :)

5. Beth says:

Would love to know the sourcing info for the shower glass doors.
    Looks beautiful!

6. Jayne says:

I’ve been following your flips, since I stumbled on your blog. I love to see your progress. This one is my favorite so far! I love it. Can’t wait for the next one!

7. Just stumbled across your blog – absolutely stunning! Love everything about that house!

8. Liz, you guys did a great job with this flip! I’ve really enjoyed going back through all of the homes you have done. I’d love to try out flipping one day. We own rentals but haven’t ventured into flipping (yet!). I’d love to feature your exterior paint colors on my paint color blog, Involving Color. Let me know if you’re interested!

9. Use other networks than the phone was manufactured for.
    ” Select the backup that you made in the previous steps and then let your device restore all of the data. It’s to be noted that Apple keeps a close eye on the jail-breaking group.

10. John says:

Beautiful. Lucky for you to find a home that already had those shrubs in the front yard. Great choices of paint colors, easy to match them with whatever dominant color the furnishing of the new homeowner may have.

11. acm says:

I’m curious about the hallway light visible in the second photo above — what/where/who?

love your rehabs!