A Big, Fat NO

Ever wonder whether a flipper’s home remains unscathed while in the midst of a flip?

Here’s your answer, courtesy of our dining room:

Our Dining Room During the 7th Flip

A big, fat NO.

Comments

lol :) I can so relate!! Before moving back into our home, we had pile of boxes everywhere for purhcases for our home…stacks of light fixutres, tile samples, paint samples you name it we had it….everywhere in piles, lol

2. Aimee says:

HA! But I don’t have flipping as an excuse!

3. I will attest to that! OUr home looks like hoarders right now!

4. Well, seeing that kind of mess, you are truly a house flipping creature. Anyway, I love all the featured flips around here. I love your designs. You are inspiring! :-D

5. Lauren says:

I agree with Aimee..I wish I had an excuse!

6. Candace says:

I would like to find out if you would consider charging a consultant’s fee to answer questions concerning flipping. I and a few associates have started an investment group to flip houses and I admire your work. If you would consider it I would like to invest in your experience. Let me know…
    Candace

7. Terry Shaw says:

Why is it that my house looks like that? lol! :-D I really wished I could do house flipping to have excuses!

8. Garth Steele says:

Reminds me of the days that I moved around, boxes EVERYWHERE. Still no excuse, I definitely need to clean those boxes up. I don’t flip houses like you. LOL

9. Relate much! Big SIGH!

10. Sherri J. says:

Looks like my living room! It doesn’t look too bad@

11. Doug Ford says:

Cute stuff here, thank you!

12. Suzan Decker says:

Love the colors in the blog pic!

13. Wow, you have a lot done… and a lot to go, best of luck.

14. Oh yeah, I can imagine that it looks like a UPS truck exploded around your place on a regular basis! ha

15. Haha. As a fellow flipper, I so can relate to this.

16. Judith Yates says:

It certainly seems like one really great way to use a dining room :-). It would be really difficult to keep things so organized when flipping houses, but if can be done, it surely is an achievement.

17. Wow, We would know! many customers of ours tend to have living rooms and dining rooms that look similar to this. It gets better with help.

18. Last month we were contacted by sherry (flipper) and when we saw her house, it was all boxes because she flips homes in Burbank and moves from house to house. Difficult life to have, but im sure its worth it in the end.

19. Flipping homes bring uncomfort and stress if not done properly. As a previous flipper, I understand you. With a family and kids, its hard to live that life.

Sorry if it came off like I was complaining! Our house does get a little crazy, but it’s totally worth it! :)