Nearing the Finish Line

We are so close!

Pretty much everything is finished over at the flip – we just need to have carpet installed in 3 bedrooms, paint touched up throughout the entire house, and I need to get my rear in gear and plant some flowers in the front beds.  SO CLOSE!

002

(Ignore the protective plastic on the stove, and the paper covering the floors.)

Our plan is to get the house cleaned up early next week, then stage it (it’s been awhile since we did that!) and have it photographed and ready to be listed by the end of the week.  Fingers crossed everything goes according to plan!

007

Once this flip is sold, someone’s going to be sad that she doesn’t have new and exciting things to lick.  :)

Comments

1. Aimee says:

Wow! Love it, and we got a 2 for 1 with house AND baby pictures! The kitchen tile looks fabulous! How fun would it be to take a shower with ALL those sprayers!?! Great job, Liz.

2. Ali says:

Such a cute baby girl! I just found your blog and am impressed by how many houses you’ve flipped.
    My husband and I just getting started designing & building our own home, so looking at all of your ideas is super fun!

3. Kit Darling says:

Love the kitchen, with the wood/white cabinets! Also, is the backsplash black or navy? All of it is absolutely gorgeous!!!

It’s actually a dark gray! It’s kind of a chameleon in the lighting – I’ll post a better pic of it soon.

• Kit Darling says:

Thanks for the reply! I too am in North Dallas, and I absolutely LOVE all of your flips, just wish I could figure out where they are at, I have a hunch but anywho keep up the great work!!!

4. Eeek! This looks SOOOO good. I love the stove. And the cabinetry. And the tile.

Okay. I love it all.

5. Lee Jones says:

Looks like you have done some fantastic work! Well done! I’m a builder from the UK and as well as my job my wife and I have renovated 5 houses. Currently we are living in the most recent one and we have no plans to move again!

Do you think you will attempt another?

6. Irish says:

The tiles and the cabinetry looks so modern and very neat.. When you’re almost done with refinishing the house, your excitement could not get even better

7. Emma Nellie says:

You wash room looks so amazing.

8. Wow it has really come together. Nice work!

9. Ashly says:

Babies and children ALWAYS find new and exciting things to lick! ;)

The home looks amazing!