So Much to Say

Helloooooooo!

Right now I have SO much to fill you in on that it’s hard to find a good place to start.

I’ll give you the short version first, then I’ll fill you in on all the details later.  Here we go!

- We bought 3 houses in June, and only one of them has a gold, glittery popcorn ceiling.  I know, so disappointing.

houses we bought in June

- Our 8th flip went on the market the day after she got here.  (Sidenote – we headed to the hospital an hour and a half after I wrapped up with the photographer at the flip!)

8th flip master bath - It's Great to Be Home

- My babies love each other. And I promise we put clothes on them sometimes.

baby love

- We’re gearing up to buy another flip in August, if all goes well.

014

More later!

Comments

1. Thelma says:

Wow, you certainly keep things busy! The baby photos are totally D-A-R-L-I-N-G!!!

2. Jen Rames says:

You bought 3 houses in one month? and with a baby not even one month old? Wow! I hope you are getting a little sleep. Can’t wait to see what you do with all of them! Love the pics of the girls too :).

So good to hear all is well and that life is busy and very full!! Can’t wait for more details when you have time!!

4. James says:

Your life seems quite hectic with three houses to manage along with babies. It is not an easy task to manage, but you seem like managing things quite well. Looking for more updates!

5. Kim R says:

I’m exhausted just reading that post!! I hope you have time to share updates with us as you go along with all you have to do. Your girls are gorgeous!

6. Tonya says:

Adore that kitchen with the black and white flooring and all those cool cubbies. That pink bathroom is swoon worthy:)

7. Wow I’m really excited after reading this! Three new houses…can’t wait to see the details. Not to mention, I’m really impressed you guys are full bore with a new little one! Love that bathroom pic – white and wood is my favorite combo!

8. The hard works seems to pay off. You’re doing a great job. Looking forward to the updates.

9. Great work! Your home is amazing and your decorating sense is brilliant. Your bathroom is so awesome.

10. Andrea says:

These pictures of your kids are just adorable! I’m looking forward to seeing that bathroom updated but sibling love like this is not common in my world and it’s just so nice to see:).