(Winter 2012 – SOLD)
We’re ankle-deep in our fourth flip – are you serious? It feels like just yesterday that we were nervously signing the dotted line and purchasing our very first flip, but in actuality it was the summer of 2009. Time flies!!
This flip is all about staying small – it’s a small house with smaller projects and a smaller budget. And with good reason – we’re hoping to get this baby on the market before our first real baby arrives in early May. Wish us luck, we may need it!
Here’s what’s happened so far:
- Time For Another Flip?
- It’s Started!
- Decisions, Decisions
- That Deck! Those Bathrooms!
- Inspiration for Kitchen Hardware
- Kitchen Design Plan for the Flip
- New Windows at the Flip
- Back to the Drawing Board for the Kitchen Counters
- Kitchen Cabinets at the Flip
- Bathroom Tile at the Flip
- Wood Floors, Backsplash, Counters & More
- And Who Says Flipping Houses Isn’t Glamorous?
- Finished Flip Photos: The Kitchen
- Finished Flip Photos: The Master Bedroom & Bath
- Finished Flip Photos: The Dining Room, Office and Den!
- Finished Flip Photos: The Exterior & Guest Bath
- We Sold the Flip!
- How to Freshen the Inside of Your Fireplace with High Heat Paint